Monday 7 May 2012

 Any guesses to what these are? I think I still need a bit of practice!!
I arrived in Michigan on Tuesday morning. I left Montana Sunday morning, I think it was a record drive. It was for me at least!! As soon as I arrived in Berrien Springs, I was put to work cleaning condos...That finished, was able to set up a schedule for treatments. Today was the big day...We began the treatments which include many teas and juicing throughout the day. My poor patient has been a real trooper, did much of her own juicing until this afternoon, then was not feeling so hot, so I took over for her.
They had friends over tonight, so I escaped upstairs for a while. Did a bit of drawing and reading!!
Earlier in the week I was able to rent a carpet cleaner and get my little truck cleaned up. I put it on craigslist today, so will be praying it sells soon!!
I am really enjoying watching all the east coast birds that I am not used to,  frequent the feeder. They are so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment