Tuesday 3 April 2012

Wow!! So much going on!!

I arrived back in the good old USA last night. Today I had an offer from a friend to go to Michigan and take care of her after a surgery. Isn't that what we are here for? To take care of each other and show others God's love?

I need to put more faith in God, that He will take care of my needs. If I am helping His hurting children, can't I lay all my cares at His feet?

After much prayer and struggling with not doing what I think makes the most financial sense, I will go help my friend, and trust that God will take care of my needs. Isn't it wonderful to have a heavenly Father that loves us and takes care of us? I pray my time in Michigan will be a blessing to those I go to serve, and give me a bigger trust in God as I see how He answers my prayers to become more of a full time Missionary!

God bless each of you as you learn to trust God more fully, it is a journey we can take together.

No comments:

Post a Comment